Elevator ride taboo common sense
First, the elevator can not be overloaded, when the elevator alarms, it should take the initiative to withdraw, waiting for the next ride, the elevator overload is very dangerous.
Second, when the elevator door is closed quickly, do not force the elevator into the elevator, prevent the elevator from closing the door, and avoid a foot staying outside with one foot, which will be hurt. When the elevator door is about to close, it is strictly forbidden to extend the door by hand and try to reopen the door. Keep a distance from the elevator door. Pay special attention to prevent clothing or other personal belongings from being squeezed by the elevator door when opening and closing the door.
Third, when the elevator is in normal operation, do not press the emergency button, otherwise it will bring you unnecessary trouble. You need the elevator door to keep the door open. You should press and hold the door open button. If you need to carry items, you can ask other passengers to help you hold the door open button. 4. When taking the elevator, if the elevator door is not closed, it means that the elevator is faulty, passengers do not need to ride, and report to the maintenance personnel.
5. Before coming to the elevator, the passengers first check to see if there is a “stopping overhaul” sign. If the elevator is under maintenance, the sign should be hung and passengers should not ride.
6. In the event of a fire, the elevator should be parked on a floor where the fire or fireworks are not spreading. Passengers are prohibited from using the elevator to escape, but to escape from the safe exit of the stairs.
7. In the event of a malfunction in the elevator operation, passengers should not be alarmed. The intercom or alarm button should be used to inform the maintenance personnel to rescue. Do not tamper with it. Waiting is a wise choice to ensure safety.
8. After the elevator stops, passengers should pay attention to observe whether the floor and floor of the elevator car are level when entering or leaving the elevator. If it is not flat, it indicates that the elevator has a fault, and should be notified in time to ensure passenger safety.
9. When taking the elevator, please do not play, beat or fight in the elevator, so as not to affect the normal operation of the elevator; prohibit smoking and littering in the elevator to keep the elevator clean and unobstructed.
10. The elevator shall be regularly maintained and inspected by qualified professional manufacturers; the property management company shall be notified in time when the elevator is found to be faulty.